A group of 99 doctors has joined forces to raise the alarm over the soaring number of heart injuries in the last couple of years.
In a letter from Doctors for Patients U.K., Health Advisory and Recovery Team (HART), and the U.K. Medical Freedom Alliance, experts and medical professionals are calling on governments around the world to release the real data related to the risk of heart injuries related to mRNA vaccines.
The letter, co-signed by 99 doctors, accuses world leaders and government health agencies of a “cover-up” regarding the dangers associated to the shots.
They allege that the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is involved in concealing and withholding important information relating to harm to cardiac function caused by the novel mRNA vaccines.
In the letter, addressed to the CEO of the Charity Commission, Helen Stephenson, the doctors demand that the truth is made public.
The following is the doctors’ full letter:
Dear Ms. Stephenson
We wish to express our deep concern regarding allegations that the British Heart Foundation (BHF) is involved in concealing and withholding important information relating to the potential of the novel mRNA vaccines to damage cardiac tissue and function.
It was alleged in the House of Commons that staff working in a cardiology research department at Oxford University withheld information for fear of losing funding from the pharmaceutical industry and were therefore prioritising funding over patient safety.
Mr. Andrew Bridgen MP stated in Parliament on December 13th 2022:
It has also been brought to my attention by a whistleblower from a very reliable source that one of these institutions is covering up clear data that reveals that the mRNA vaccine increases inflammation of the heart arteries.
It is covering this up for fear that it may lose funding from the pharmaceutical industry.
The lead of that cardiology research department has a prominent leadership role with the British Heart Foundation, and I am disappointed to say that he has sent out non-disclosure agreements to his research team to ensure that this important data never sees the light of day.
That is an absolute disgrace.
It was subsequently asserted on GB News that the research department mentioned above was headed by XXXXXX XXXXXX whose position is funded by the BHF. Despite GB News approaching XXXXXX XXXXXX for comment, he has made no public denial that Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) were entered into by members of his department.
Doctors and the public rely on reputable and well-established charities such as the BHF to provide accurate and up-to-date information, as well as to highlight and investigate potential, novel causes of heart damage and heart disease.
Concerns should be raised immediately whenever there are doubts relating to the safety of any pharmaceutical product so that administration of the product can be halted, protecting the public from unnecessary harm, while an investigation is carried out.
The BHF rapidly dismissed the allegations made by Mr. Bridgen and called for those making the allegation to provide specific and credible information in support of it.
Due to the seriousness of the allegations, and given the absence of any public denial or clarification from XXXXXX XXXXXX, we are calling for a full and independent investigation into any suppression of data by the British Heart Foundation itself or by senior BHF grant holders.
There are a significant number of signals that COVID-19 vaccines have led to cardiac pathology, which warrant an urgent review of their safety:
- The Pfizer trial saw four cardiac arrests in the vaccination group but only one in the placebo group after six months (although the numbers are too small to be statistically significant, this was a signal that should have been followed up).
- The evidence for vaccine-induced myocarditis is well established and in older patients this may be misdiagnosed as any of the more common forms of heart disease. The rate of myocardial infarction was disproportionately high in the first three days after vaccination.
- Studies in Thailand and Switzerland have shown rises in troponin levels consistent with damaged heart muscle in 3% of those vaccinated. Heart cells cannot be replaced and the resulting scarring can lead to electrical conduction issues and sudden death. 30% of the children in the Thailand study had cardiac signs or symptoms.
- Vaccine-derived spike protein was detected in the heart biopsies of nine out of 15 patients with post-vaccination myocarditis.
- Vaccinated people had a rise in cardiovascular risk factors that would predict a significantly increased risk of heart disease (from 11% to 25% risk of a heart attack in five years). This study has been criticised for not having a control group but is the equivalent of an early phase clinical trial in demonstrating a safety concern.
- An Israeli study showed a 25% increase in acute coronary syndrome and cardiac arrest calls in 16-39 year-olds associated with the first and second doses of vaccine but not with COVID-19 infection.
- There were 14,000 more cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England in 2021 than 2020.
- There has been a rise in cardiac excess deaths and excess deaths have been disproportionately seen in more highly vaccinated groups e.g. less deprived cohorts and people of white ethnicity.
- In a report of 35 autopsies in Germany, there were five deaths confirmed as caused by a COVID-19 vaccine and a further 20 deaths where a contribution from the vaccination could not be excluded.
- Post mortem studies have shown inflammation of the coronary arteries after vaccination, causing death four months later.
- A separate post mortem report showed vaccine-derived spike protein in heart muscle, in the absence of COVID-19 infection, in a subject who had myocarditis before he died.
- Australian hospitals have experienced intense service pressure since winter (June) 2021, despite no significant COVID-19 infection rates or reduction in healthcare capacity at that time.
- Australians have seen a similarly timed rise in excess non-Covid deaths, with ischaemic heart disease being the biggest contributor. This was despite no significant volume of COVID-19 cases or reduction in healthcare before Omicron, as was seen in the U.K.
- Systematic exploratory analysis of the possible causes in the rise in excess deaths by comparing countries suggests a link to healthcare quality cannot be excluded but there is no link to COVID-19 or Long Covid. There is a weak link to lockdown severity but a strong correlation with vaccination.
Crucially, data have not been shared to counter the hypothesis that the mRNA vaccinations are linked to recent excess deaths caused primarily by cardiac pathology.
The ONS was regularly publishing deaths by vaccination status.
The last data were released for May 2022 and showed a higher mortality rate for that month in the vaccinated.
No data have been shared since.
As medical professionals, and in the interest of patient safety, we demand that the British Heart Foundation immediately release the following information, in the public interest and in accordance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA):
- Any and all information and emails regarding potential and actual harms caused by the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.
- A copy of any Non-Disclosure Agreements that have been sent to people working at, or associated with, the British Heart Foundation and Oxford University relating to COVID-19 vaccine safety and data.
- A full list of conflicts of interests that the BHF and Oxford University have relating to the COVID-19 vaccines.
We further call upon the Charity Commission to conduct an independent and urgent investigation into these very serious allegations relating to the British Heart Foundation. Suppression of research findings, conflicts of interest and acting in the interests of commercial entities are in direct conflict with the requirements inherent in holding charitable status.
Thank you for your attention. We look forward to receiving a prompt response.
Cc: Dr Charmaine Griffiths, CEO, British Heart Foundation (BHF)
Prof Charalambos Antoniades, BHF Chair of Cardiovascular Medicine
Rt Hon Rishi Sunak, Prime Minister
Rt Hon Steve Barclay, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
Mr Andrew Bridgen, MP
- Professor Richard Ennos, MA, PhD. Honorary Professorial Fellow, University of Edinburgh
- Professor John A Fairclough, BM BS, BMed Sci, FRCS, FFSEM(UK), Professor Emeritus, Honorary Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Professor Dennis McGonagle,PhD, FRCPI, Consultant Rheumatologist, University of Leeds
- Professor Anthony Fryer, PhD, FRCPath, Professor of Clinical Biochemistry, Keele University
- Professor Karol Sikora, MA, MBBChir, PhD, FRCR, FRCP, FFPM, Honorary Professor of Professional Practice, Buckingham University
- Professor Angus Dalgleish, MD, FRCP, FRACP, FRCPath, FMedSci, Professor of Oncology, University of London; Principal, Institute for Cancer Vaccines & Immunotherapy
- Professor Roger Watson, FRCP Edin, FRCN, FAAN, Professor of Nursing
- Lord Moonie, MBChB, MRCPsych, MFCM, MSc, retired member of House of Lords, former Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State 2001-2003, former Consultant in Public Health Medicine
- Dr Najmiah K Ahmad, BM, MRCA, FCARCSI, Consultant Anaesthetist
- Dr Ali Ajaz, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Dr Shiraz Akram, BDS, Dental Surgeon
- Dr Sonia Allam, MBChB, FRCA, Consultant Anaesthetist
- Dr Victoria Anderson, MBChB, MRCGP, MRCPCH, DRCOG, General Practitioner
- Julie Annakin, RN, Immunisation Specialist Nurse
- Dr Abby Astle, MBBChir, BA(Cantab), DCH, DGM, MRCGP, GP Principal, GP Trainer, GP Examiner
- Helen Auburn, Dip ION, MBANT, NTCC, CNHC, RNT, registered Nutritional Therapist
- Dr Ancha Bala-Joof, BSc, MBChB, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Michael Bazlinton, MBChB, MRCGP, DCH, General Practitioner
- Dr Michael D Bell, MBChB, MRCGP, retired General Practitioner
- Dr Gillian Breese, BSc, MB ChB, DFFP, DTM&H, General Practitioner
- Dr Emma Brierly, MBBS, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Kim Bull, Foundation Degree in Paramedic Science, Paramedic
- Dr Elizabeth Burton, MBChB, Retired General Practitioner
- Dr David Cartland, MBChB, BMedSci, General Practitioner
- Angela Chamberlain BSc (Hons) Midwifery
- Dr Peter Chan, BM, MRCS, MRCGP, NLP, General Practitioner, Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Michael Cockayne, MSc, PG Dip, SCPHNOH, BA, RN Occupational Health Practitioner
- Mr Ian F Comaish, MA, BM BCh, FRCOphth, FRANZCO, Consultant Ophthalmologist
- Dr David Critchley, PhD, Clinical Pharmacologist
- Dr Clare Craig, BM BCh, FRCPath
- Dr Phuoc-Tan Diep, MBChB, FRCPath, Consultant Histopathologist
- Dr Jonathan Engler, MBChB, LlB (Hons), DipPharmMed
- Dr Elizabeth Evans, MA(Cantab), MBBS, DRCOG, Retired Doctor, CEO UKMFA
- Dr Chris Exley, PhD, FRSB, retired Professor of Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Dr John Flack, BPharm, PhD. Retired Director of Safety Evaluation at Beecham Pharmaceuticals (1980-1989) and Senior Vice-President for Drug Discovery for SmithKline Beecham (1990-1992)
- Dr Sheena Fraser, MBChB, MRCGP (2003), Dip BSLM, General Practitioner
- Sophie Gidet, RM, Midwife
- Dr Cathy Greig, MBBCh (Hons), General Practitioner
- Mr David Halpin, MBBS, FRCS, Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon (retired)
- Mr Anthony Hinton, MBChB, FRCS, Consultant ENT Surgeon, London
- Ian Humphreys, UKMFA Programme Director
- Fiona Jones, BScHons, DipPreSci, Cert Med Ed, FRPharmS, MFRPSII, Clinical Pharmacist, Independent Prescriber (retired)
- Dr Rosamond Jones, MBBS, MD, FRCPCH, retired Consultant Paediatrician
- Dr Eashwarran Kohilathas, BMBS, Author & Doctor
- Dr Timothy Kelly, MBBCh, BSc, NHS Doctor
- Dr Tanya Klymenko, PhD, FHEA, FIBMS, Senior Lecturer in Biomedical Sciences
- Dr Teck Khong MBChB, LLM, MFFLM (rtd) Leader, Alliance for Democracy and Freedom
- Dr Sheena Langdon, General Practitioner
- Dr Caroline Lapworth, MBChB, General Practitioner
- Dr Branko Latinkic, BSc, PhD, Molecular Biologist
- Dr Felicity Lillingstone, IMD, DHS, PhD, ANP, Doctor, Urgent Care, Research Fellow
- Mr Malcolm Loudon, MBChB, MD, FRCSEd, FRCS (Gen Surg), MIHM, VR, Consultant Surgeon
- Katherine MacGilchrist, BSc (Hons) Pharmacology, MSc Epidemiology, CEO, Systematic Review Director, Epidemica Ltd
- Dr C Geoffrey Maidment, MD, FRCP, retired Consultant Physician
- Mr Ahmad K Malik, FRCS (Tr & Orth), Dip Med Sport, Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Ayiesha Malik, MBChB, LFHom, General Practitioner
- Dr Imran Malik, MBBS, MRCP, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Kulvinder S Manik, MBChB, MRCGP (2010), MA(Cantab), LlM(Gray’s Inn)
- Dr Fiona Martindale, MBChB, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Sam McBride, BSc (Hons) Medical Microbiology & Immunobiology, MBBCh BAO, MSc in Clinical Gerontology, MRCP(UK), FRCEM, FRCP(Edinburgh), NHS Emergency Medicine & Geriatrics
- Kaira McCallum, BSc, retired Pharmacist, UKMFA Director of Strategy
- Mr Ian McDermott, MBBS, MS, FRCS(Tr&Orth), FFSEM(UK), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Franziska Meuschel, MD, ND, PhD, LFHom, BSEM, Nutritional, Environmental and Integrated Medicine
- Dr Scott Mitchell, MBChB, MRCS, Associate Specialist, Emergency Medicine
- Dr Alan Mordue, MBChB, FFPH (ret). Retired Consultant in Public Health Medicine & Epidemiology
- Alistair Montgomery, retired GP, MBChB, MRCGP, DRCOG
- Margaret Moss, MA(Cantab), CBiol, MRSB, Director, The Nutrition and Allergy Clinic, Cheshire
- Theresa Ann Mounsey, BSc Hons in Midwifery Studies
- Dr Alice Murkies, MBBS, MD, FRACGP, General Practitioner and Medical Researcher
- Dr Greta Mushet, MBChB, MRCPsych, retired Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy
- Dr Angela Musso, MD, MRCGP, DRCOG, FRACGP, MFPC, General Practitioner
- Dr Sarah Myhill, MBBS, Dip NM, Retired GP, Independent Naturopathic Physician, UKMFA Director of Medical Ethics
- Dr Christopher Newton, PhD, Biochemist, CIMMBER
- Dr Rachel Nicoll, PhD, Medical Researcher
- Sue Parker Hall, CTA, MSc (Counselling & Supervision), MBACP, EMDR. Psychotherapist
- Dr Christina Peers, MBBS, DRCOG, DFSRH, FFSRH, Menopause Specialist
- Rev Dr William J U Philip, MBChB, MRCP, BD, Senior Minister, The Tron Church, Glasgow, formerly Physician specialising in Cardiology
- Dr Angharad Powell, MBChB, BSc (Hons), DFRSH, DCP (Ireland), DRCOG, DipOccMed, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Dean Patterson, MBChB, FRCP, Consultant Cardiologist
- Dr Gerry Quinn, PhD, Microbiologist
- Dr Johanna Reilly, MBBS, General Practitioner
- Dr Naomi Riddel, MBBCh, MSc, MRCPsych, Consultant Child Psychiatrist
- Mr Angus Robertson, BSc, MBChB, FRCSEd (Tr & Orth), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Jessica Robinson, BSc (Hons), MBBS, MRCPsych, MFHom, Psychiatrist and Integrative Medicine Doctor
- Dr Susannah Robinson, MBBS, BSc, MRCP, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Jon Rogers MB ChB (Bristol) Director of UKMFA, Retired NHS General Practitioner
- Mr James Royle, MBChB, FRCS, MMedEd, Colorectal Surgeon
- Dr Salmaan Saleem, MBBS, BMedSci, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Roland Salmon, MB BS, MRCGP, FFPH, Former Director, Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre Wales
- Dr Rohaan Seth, BSc (Hons), MBChB (Hons), MRCGP, retired General Practitioner
- Dr Magdalena Stasiak-Horkan, MBBS, MRCGP (2017), DCH, General Practitioner
- Natalie Stephenson, BSc (Hons), Paediatric Audiologist
- Dr Noel Thomas, MA, MBChB, DObsRCOG, DTM&H, MFHom, Retired Doctor
- Dr Livia Tossici-Bolt, PhD, NHS Clinical Scientist
- Dr Jannah van der Pol, iBSc, MBBS, MRCGP, General Practitioner
- Dr Helen Westwood, MBChB (Hons), MRCGP, DCH, DRCOG, General Practitioner
- Dr Carmen Wheatley, DPhil, Orthomolecular Oncology
- Mr Lasantha Wijesinghe, FRCS, Consultant Vascular Surgeon
- Dr Lucie Wilk, MD, MRCP, Rheumatologist