Tesla CEO Elon Musk set Democrat President Joe Biden straight on his “woke” new executive order on “diversity and inclusion.”
As Slay News reported, former Obama official Susan Rice was picked to lead Biden’s new “White House Steering Committee on Equity.”
The committee will embed a “focus on equity into the fabric of Federal policymaking.”
Biden issued a February 16 executive order on “further advancing racial equity.”
The order established the new office and set the goal of “advancing an ambitious, whole-of-government approach to racial equity and support for underserved communities and to continuously embed equity into all aspects of Federal decision-making.”
Musk said of the latest Biden debacle:
“This would be a major restructuring of the Federal government, which requires an act of Congress.
“An executive order is not sufficient.”
The would be a major restructuring of the Federal government, which requires an act of Congress. An executive order is not sufficient.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 22, 2023
The Washington D.C. non-profit America First’s Legal has fired back at the Biden admin over the order.
The organization was founded by Stephen Miller, a former senior advisor to President Donald Trump.
America First’s Legal Vice-President and General Counsel Gene Hamilton said:
“Apparently under the delusion that they have solved every major problem facing each agency in the federal government–and with no authorization from Congress to do so–the Biden Administration is embarking on a wholescale reform of the federal government under the guise of ‘equity.’
“The Biden Administration is clearly committed to radically reshaping the federal government to advance its ideological goals, and we are clearly committed to exposing and stopping their illegal efforts at every turn.”
According to Miller, under Biden’s Executive Order, these Agency Equity Teams will be established at the following departments and agencies:
- The Department of State
- The Department of the Treasury
- The Department of Defense
- The Department of Justice
- The Department of the Interior
- The Department of Agriculture
- The Department of Commerce
- The Department of Labor
- The Department of Health and Human Services
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development
- The Department of Transportation
- The Department of Energy
- The Department of Education
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Small Business Administration
- The Social Security Administration
- The General Services Administration
- The Environmental Protection Agency
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- The National Science Foundation
- The Office of Personnel Management
Biden’s full order can be found here.