Rising Fox News star Kayleigh McEnany has put fading ABC host Joy Behar on notice as her hit Fox News show “Outnumbered” beat “The View” several times in November.
Fox News is continuing to dominate the cable ratings with no end in sight to the conservative network’s winning streak.
For November 2022, Fox News finished the month by marking four straight months of dominance over its rivals, defeating CNN and MSNBC combined across the total audience numbers for day and primetime.
Fox News also won with total day viewers for the 21st consecutive month.
It gets better for Fox News as the conservative network had 93 of the top 100 cable news telecasts for the month of November.
In total day, Fox News delivered 1.6 million viewers, 227,000 in the 25-54 age demographic and 141,000 in the 18-49 demo.
In primetime, the network delivered 2.4 million viewers, 356,000 in the 25-54 demo, and 231,000 in the 18-49 demo.
Fox News had the top 14 programs in cable news with viewers and the top 15 cable news programs in the 25-54 demo.
At 12 PM/ET, “Outnumbered” earned over 2 million viewers and 271,000 in the 25-54 demo and beat ABC’s “The View” multiple times with total viewers in the month of November.
According to Fox News:
According to Nielsen MRI Fusion, FNC also remained the most-watched network across the political spectrum with more Independents and Democrats choosing FNC as their preferred network than MSNBC and CNN in total day and primetime viewers in the A25-54 demo.
FNC was also the number one cable news network among Hispanic and Asian households across total day and primetime with viewers.
NOVEMBER 2022 RATINGS FOR THE TOP FIVE PROGRAMS IN CABLE NEWS:
- The Five (3,717,000),
- Tucker Carlson Tonight (3,501,000),
- Jesse Watters Primetime (3,171,000),
- Hannity (3,075,000),
- Special Report with Bret Baier (2,799,000)
- Tucker Carlson Tonight (506,000),
- The Five (466,000),
- Hannity (428,000),
- Jesse Watters Primetime (405,000)
- Gutfeld! (397,000)
NOVEMBER 2022 VS. NOVEMBER 2021 NIELSEN NUMBERS (seven day week, L+SD):
- FNC: 1,569,000 total viewers – up 1% (227,000 in 25-54 – down 16%)
- CNN: 560,000 total viewers – up 12% (124,000 in 25-54 – up 13%)
- MSNBC: 752,000 total viewers – up 13% (93,000 in 25-54 – up 16%)
- FNC: 2,442,000 total viewers – down 6% (356,000 in 25-54- down 16%)
- CNN: 749,000 total viewers – up 14% (190,000 in 25-54 – up 26%)
- MSNBC: 1,204,000 total viewers – up 10% (148,000 in 25-54 – up 4%)