Megyn Kelly has called out Dr. Anthony Fauci, accusing the bureaucrat “prophet” of “lying” to the American people while earning a huge salary on the taxpayers’ dime.
Kelly laid into Fauci for “lying” to the public regarding protocols and realities on all things COVID-related.
She blasted Democrat President Joe Biden’s top Covid adviser over his flip-flops on quarantine timelines, cloth masks, and vaccine protection.
Speaking during her show, Kelly noted the recent change from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to cut back the ten-day quarantine frame to five days, so long as you don’t have symptoms.
“The truth is that ’10 days’ [for quarantining] was a made-up standard from the beginning,” Kelly said.
“As was the six-feet distancing rule, as was the cloth mask rule, as was the 70% for herd immunity rule.
“I could go on,” Kelly continued.
“The point is: we have been lied to, we have been actively misled, we have been led around like mules on a tether by government bureaucrats, like Fauci, who wants to shut down your job while he makes north of $400,000 a year — and we learned this week is set to retire with a pension of over $350,00 a year.”
“These people wanna muzzle your kid all day at school while they parade around maskless at dinners and the Met Gala,” slammed Kelly, seemingly referring to far-left Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and other elected Democrats.
“They want to scare parents into sticking an experimental vaccine into their kids’ arms over and over and over — not one, but two shots, and then a mandatory third.
“Or no sports, or school, or indoor fun of any kind, despite the data that unvaccinated young people face a risk far less severe than that of fully-vaccinated adults.”
Earlier in the segment, Kelly ripped into media talking heads for their sycophantic obsession with bureaucrats like “prophet” Dr. Fauci.
“That’s a good girl,” Kelly said while mocking MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace for bragging about having multiple vaccine shots and always having a mask on before she leaves her home.
“What a good girl you are; let me rub your belly,” Kelly emphasized her point.
Last month, Daily Wire founder Ben Shapiro similarly went after the Left and their allies in the media for COVID-related flip-flops.
Shapiro listed ten things the Left has flipped on “once it became clear that covid was not in fact a pagan god visiting vengeance on the unwashed Trump voters alone”:
1. Cloth masks are ineffective against omicron (Leanna Wen, CNN);
2. The vaccinated can spread and get covid;
3. The death rate is comparable to the flu (Chris Hayes);
4. Many people are entering hospitals with covid, not from covid (Fauci);
5. Natural immunity is a reason omicron hasn’t been as virulent (Fauci);
6. We have to take into account societal needs, not just spread prevention (CDC);
7. The asymptomatic should not be tested (NFL);
8. We should focus on hospitalizations and deaths, not case rate (Biden);
9. Children are not at risk and schools should remain open;
10. Covid is predominantly an illness affecting the immunocompromised and elderly and we should not shut down society.