Pedophile Shot Dead by Police during Intense Gun Battle

A notorious pedophile was shot dead by police over the weekend during an intense gun battle on the streets of Milwaukee.

47-year-old Ernest Terrell Blakney, who pleaded guilty to child sex charges, was killed at the conclusion of a high-speed car chase.

Police were pursuing Blakney after he allegedly killed his ex-girlfriend and fled.

The murder took place just a few days after a judge blocked prosecutors from keeping Blakney behind bars until his sentencing hearing for child sex abuse charges.

The man that was killed was identified as Blakney by the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner’s Office.

He was wanted for charges related to the slaying of his ex-girlfriend, including, first-degree reckless homicide, attempted mutilating a corpse, armed robbery, possession of a firearm by a felon, felony bail jumping, and false imprisonment.

The shootout with law enforcement officers happened at the conclusion of a car chase, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

The chase started on the south side and ended in the downtown area.

Last year, Blakney was charged with second-degree sexual assault of a child for raping a 13-year-old.

He pled guilty to the charge last month and was awaiting sentencing.

However, he was freed on bail by Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge David Borowski.

Borowski denied the prosecutors’ motion to keep the dangerous pedophile in jail.

Videos of Blakney’s gunfight with law enforcement quickly went viral on social media as numerous police cars followed him in hot pursuit.

Slay the latest News for free!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.


Police were chasing Blakney because he was wanted for allegedly killing 36-year-old Nikia Rogers.

She was killed by multiple gunshot wounds to her neck and back at the home where the two lived together.

First responders found her body while trying to put out the fire that Blakney allegedly started at the home.

A witness told police that the two had gotten back together in recent weeks and that Blakney was “crazy.”

The man told police that he got a text message from Rogers’ phone shortly after the fire was started at the home that stated: “You should have left her alone.”

The man responded to the message seeking clarification.

He received a response that simply said: “she dead.”

The witness said that the person using the phone identified himself as Blakney.

The witness said that Blakney called him that morning to say that he was “in the woods” and that he was “sorry,” without elaborating on anything.

Later, Blakney showed up at the home “soaking wet” and covered in blood and said that “she made me do it,” and that he “shot her.”

The witness tried to get Blakney to turn himself in but he refused and fled.

join telegram


Who is the best president?

By completing this poll, you gain access to our free newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.

By Frank Bergman

Frank Bergman is a political/economic journalist living on the east coast. Aside from news reporting, Bergman also conducts interviews with researchers and material experts and investigates influential individuals and organizations in the sociopolitical world.

Notify of


Would love your thoughts, please comment.x