President Donald Trump has just put Hollywood on notice with the launch of his new “non-woke” streaming service.
The 45th president’s new media company is getting ready to launch “Trump TV,” according to a new job posting from the company.
Trump has already launched Truth Social under his new company TMTG and will soon launch his video-on-demand streaming service.
The company notes that its content will be “rooted in free speech.”
The job posting said: “Trump Media & Technology Group’s Streaming Video On Demand service will be a ‘Big Tent’ platform offering broad-based entertainment rooted in free speech.
“In addition to the Social Media platform Truth Social, our SVOD platform TMTG+ will be the home for a wide variety of non-scripted, scripted, and original content.
“SVOD Content Development Manager: The team at Trump Media & Technology Group Streaming Video is seeking a Content Development Manager with a passion for day-to-day development of the TMTG+ programming slate.”
“The role will generate and develop internal concepts for original unscripted content, short form series episodes and specials. Our ideal candidate will be able to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.”
The posting continues:
What You Will Do:
- Independently manage a rotating slate of development projects, including paper development, casting and pilots
- Solicit / respond to pitches from outside producers and evaluate strength in relation to SVOD direction
- Share key talent, pitches & coverage with team
- Stay current on developing trends at networks, AVOD and SVOD platforms and identify relevant programming opportunities, as well as stay aware of emerging talent and upcoming non-scripted programming
- Participate in creative meetings involving executives and key creative leadership teams
- Act as departmental point of contact for outside agents and producers
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with creative talent
- Maintain all departmental databases, track pitches, and create program decks
- 4+ years development experience required, at either a network, production company, digital content producer or streamer
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills; proficient at writing notes and giving direction
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Established relationships within the scripted and unscripted communities
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with all levels of management with diverse personalities and work styles
- Other Information:
- Must be in a location that is +/-3 of EST
- Ideally able to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
- No Visa program currently.