Faceless White House handlers are yet again running damage control after Democrat President Joe Biden claimed during a press briefing that he saw “pictures of terrorists beheading children” in Israel.
Biden made the claims while finally addressing the Hamas terrorist attacks that were launched against innocent civilians in Israel over the weekend.
Speaking to reporters, Biden said:
“I never really thought that I would see, and have confirmed, pictures of terrorists beheading children”
BIDEN: "I never really thought that I would see…have confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children" pic.twitter.com/J7doFdeKn2
— FJ (@Natsecjeff) October 11, 2023
The comments from Biden came after reports emerged from Israel that at least 40 babies had been found murdered in a small community that was targetted by Hamas terrorists.
Some of the children were reported to have been decapitated or burned alive.
However, some have alleged that the reports are part of a propaganda campaign from Israel.
While speaking off-script to the media, Biden appeared to confirm the report by claiming to have seen graphic images of the victims.
Almost immediately after Biden’s comments triggered a firestorm, the White House swooped in and debunked his claim.
“US officials and the president have not seen pictures or confirmed such reports independently,” White House handlers reportedly told the Washington Post.
“The president based his comments about the alleged atrocities on the claims from Netanyahu’s spokesman and media reports from Israel, according to the White House,” The Washington Post reported.
“In response to questions from The Post, an Israeli Defense Forces spokesperson declined to comment on the state of victims’ bodies.”
— Evan Hill (@evanhill) October 12, 2023
Shortly after the White House walked back the claim, the Office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu recently released deeply unsettling photos as evidence of the child killings.
The photos show the charred and bloody remains of babies killed by Hamas.
The Gateway Pundit published some of the horrifying photos.
According to the Israeli PM’s office, Netanyahu had shown the evidence to Biden’s Secretary of State Antony Blinken before releasing them to the public.
Meanwhile, Hamas has called on Muslims around the world to launch a “Day of Jihad” or holy war this week on Friday 13th, as Slay News reported earlier.
Hamas referred to the day as “Al-Aqsa Flood” Friday, referring to the name of the operation in which it murdered more than 1,200 Israelis, wounded roughly 3,000, and kidnapped over 100.
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) reported Hamas as saying:
“We declare next Friday, ‘The Friday of the Al-Aqsa Flood,’ as a day of general mobilization in our Arab and Islamic world and among the free people of the world.
“It is a day to rally support, offer aid, and participate actively.
“It is a day to expose the crimes of the occupation, isolate it, and foil all its aggressive schemes.
“It is a day to demonstrate our love for Palestine, Jerusalem, and Al-Aqsa.
“It is a day for sacrifice, heroism, and dedication, and to earn the honor of defending the first Qibla of Muslims, the third holiest mosque, and the ascension of the trusted Messenger.”
“We call upon the free people of the world to mobilize in solidarity with our Palestinian people and in support of their just cause and legitimate rights to freedom, independence, return, and self-determination,” the statement adds.