Fox News dominated the TV ratings again during the month of November, beating rivals MSNBC and CNN’s viewer numbers combined for the fourth straight month.
The conservative network beat the left-wing rivals in both day viewers and primetime.
Fox News also had 93 of the top 100 cable news shows in November.
Furthermore, Fox secured the top 14 programs in cable news with viewers and the top 15 cable news programs in the 25-54 age demographic.
In total day viewers, Fox News delivered 1.6 million viewers.
In primetime, the network delivered 2.4 million viewers.
Fox News had 56% of cable news viewers across primetime and 54% in total day.
The network now has more than half of the entire cable news audience.
Fox News was the most-watched network across the political spectrum, with more Independents and Democrats watching Fox News than MSNBC and CNN in total day and primetime viewers in the 25-54 age demo.
It was also the number one cable news network among Hispanic and Asian households across the total day and primetime with viewers.
FOX & Friends finished November with 1.5 million viewers crushing the newly launched CNN The Morning and MSNBC’s Morning Joe combined in viewers and the key demo.
The hit show beat every offering on CNN in total viewers and in the 25-54 demo.
“Outnumbered” earned over 2 million viewers and 271,000 in the 25-54 demo and beat ABC’s “The View” multiple times with total viewers in the month of November.
This comes as CNN is going through massive layoffs.
Fox News dominated from the morning until late at night.
NOVEMBER 2022 RATINGS FOR THE TOP FIVE PROGRAMS IN CABLE NEWS:
- The Five (3,717,000),
- Tucker Carlson Tonight (3,501,000),
- Jesse Watters Primetime (3,171,000),
- Hannity (3,075,000),
- Special Report with Bret Baier (2,799,000)
- Tucker Carlson Tonight (506,000),
- The Five (466,000),
- Hannity (428,000),
- Jesse Watters Primetime (405,000)
- Gutfeld! (397,000)
NOVEMBER 2022 VS. NOVEMBER 2021 NIELSEN NUMBERS (seven day week, L+SD):
- FNC: 1,569,000 total viewers – up 1% (227,000 in 25-54 – down 16%)
- CNN: 560,000 total viewers – up 12% (124,000 in 25-54 – up 13%)
- MSNBC: 752,000 total viewers – up 13% (93,000 in 25-54 – up 16%)
- FNC: 2,442,000 total viewers – down 6% (356,000 in 25-54- down 16%)
- CNN: 749,000 total viewers – up 14% (190,000 in 25-54 – up 26%)
- MSNBC: 1,204,000 total viewers – up 10% (148,000 in 25-54 – up 4%)