Jailed Rap Mogul Warns Diddy’s ‘Life Is in Danger’ amid Trafficking Probe: ‘You Know the Secrets’

Jailed rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight has issued a warning from prison that his former rival Sean “Diddy” Combs’s “life is in danger.”

Knight, the Death Row Records founder and a central figure in hip-hop’s infamous East Coast-West Coast feud in the 1990s, issued the ominous warning as Diddy is under federal investigation over sex trafficking allegations.

Referring to Diddy by his other nickname “Puffy,” Knight says Combs is “in danger” because he knows “the secrets.”

“I tell you what, Puffy, your life is in danger because you know the secrets, who’s involved in that little secret room you guys [are] participating in,” Knight said in a call from prison to his team, Breakbeat Media, the production company behind his “Collect Call” podcast.

Knight records the podcast over the phone from inside California’s Ronald Donovan Correctional Facility.

“You know they’re going to get you if they can,” he added.

Before adopting the moniker “Diddy,” Combs also used the names “Puff,” “Puff Daddy” and “Puffy,” and is often referred to as “Puff” by people who knew him during his rise to fame.

Knight’s full remarks are available on Breakbeat’s YouTube.

Police and federal agents with Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) raided two properties owned by the 54-year-old Combs in March.

Law enforcement sources described the raids as being part of a human trafficking investigation.

Several big names have been linked to Diddy, including Britain’s Prince Harry, the Clintons, former President Barack Obama, rapper Jay Z, actor Ashton Kutcher, and countless other celebrities.

While Knight took a couple of digs at Combs, he called the entire situation nothing to “cheer about” and said he was praying for his rival’s many children.

“It’s a bad day for hip-hop, for the culture, for black people, because when one looks bad, we all look bad,” he said.

Slay the latest News for free!

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

“That’s definitely not nothing to cheer about.”

Knight kicked off his podcast in October after teaming up with Breakbeat, the first-ever hip-hop podcast network created by The Source magazine founder David Mays.

Knight famously took a dig at Combs on stage at The Source Awards in 1995, shortly before the feud between Death Row and Bad Boy escalated.

Industry legends Tupac Shakur, signed to Death Row, and Notorious B.I.G., a Bad Boy artist, both died in drive-by shootings before the end of the decade.

Knight was in the car with Shakur when they were attacked in Las Vegas.

Biggie, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, died in the arms of one of Combs’s bodyguards.

The cases prompted speculation for more than a decade.

Police in Las Vegas finally announced an indictment in Shakur’s murder last year.

Knight has mentioned Combs in his podcast before.

However, the rivalry surfaced again last year in a lawsuit Casandra “Cassie” Ventura,” Combs’s former girlfriend, filed in November.

Ventura alleged that Diddy armed himself and went chasing after Knight one night.

She accused Combs of rape and physical abuse and alleged in her civil complaint that while they were dating, he once heard Knight was nearby, grabbed multiple guns, and “ran out of his home to where he believed Mr. Knight was dining.”

Combs settled the lawsuit with Ventura a day after she filed it in federal court.

However, legal experts say any evidence she cited in the complaint can be subpoenaed as part of the federal criminal probe underway at HSI.

Combs, a billionaire who founded Bad Boy Records and the Sean John clothing line, did not appear fazed by the warning Thursday.

He was seen leaving his lavish Miami mansion to take a bicycle ride toward South Beach.

The entertainment mogul has not been charged with a crime and has denied all the accusations of wrongdoing.

He and his lawyers have characterized some of the claims against him as an attempt at an undeserved payday.

While Combs found incredible success following his rise to fame in the 1990s, Knight went in the opposite direction.

Death Row went bankrupt and he lost the company.

Now, Knight is serving a 28-year prison sentence for the death of Terry Carter after taking a plea deal on manslaughter charges in 2018 to avoid a murder trial.

In January 2015, Knight got into an argument with another rival, Cle “Bone” Sloan, in Compton, California.

He hit and injured Sloan with his truck and fatally struck Carter while driving away.

He will be eligible for parole in October 2034.

READ MORE – Several Celebrities Face Questioning as Feds Prepare to Subpoena Diddy’s Private Jet Flight Manifests

SHARE:
Advertise with Slay News
join telegram

READERS' POLL

Who is the best president?

By completing this poll, you gain access to our free newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.

By Frank Bergman

Frank Bergman is a political/economic journalist living on the east coast. Aside from news reporting, Bergman also conducts interviews with researchers and material experts and investigates influential individuals and organizations in the sociopolitical world.

Subscribe
Notify of
1
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x